iFace multi-biometric identification time attendance terminal adopts ZKSoftware’s latest ZEM600 platform with ZK Face 5.0 algorithm and large capacity memory. iFace series integrated 630MHz high speed ZK Multi-Bio processor and high definition infrared camera enables user identification in the dark environment. The appearances of iFace series are designed by German designers who’ve stylishly integrated both functionality and aesthetics. All operations of iFace are designed to be performed on the 4.3 inches TFT touch screen. Multi-model communications includes RS232/485, TCP/IP, optional WiFi or GPRS. Optional built-in 2000 mAh battery eliminates the trouble of power-failure
- Identification methods include Face, Fingerprint/RFID and/or Password
- Elegant ergonomic design
- 4.3’’ TFT touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive
- 6 user-defined function keys
- Contact relays for door access control (wires to door strike or 3rd party panel)
- Web server management software via IE browser.
- Extendable scheduled-bell
- Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments
- Optional built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours continuous operation.
- Optional built-in wireless Wi-Fi or GPRS for wireless communication.
- Built-in contacts for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button, or bell.
- Wiegand Output for connections to 3rd party access control panels