Our range of smoke detection products varies from Conventional Gas extinguishing panels to “state of the art” touch screen Analogue Addressable systems.
All panels are manufactured in the UK and comply with all required 3rdparty approvals and standard requirements in Africa.
The EP203 three zone automatic extinguishing panel has been specifically designed for use in areas housing expensive, dangerous or irreplaceable items of equipment or data. Third-party approved by the LPCB to EN 12094-1 (the European standard for Fixed Fire fighting Systems -Components for Gas Extinguishing Systems) and EN54 parts 2 and 4, the panel epitomizes quality, durability and reliability.
With the growing emphasis on safeguarding property as well as people, the market for automatic fire suppression systems is booming. The EP203 three zone automatic extinguisher panels from C-TEC have been specifically designed to meet this demand.
- LPCB approved to EN 12094 part 1 and EN54 parts 2 & 4
- Functions as a standard three zone fire panel with additional circuitry for controlling the release of fire-suppressing gas into protected areas
- Unique 128 x 64 pixel graphical display facilitates straightforward system programming
- Any combination of activated zones can be programmed to automatically start the panel’s extinguishant release sequence
- Includes a pull-down front-panel manual release button and two key switches for accessing the panel’s functions and toggling between auto/manual mode
- Three conventional sounder circuits (two x 1st stage, one x 2nd stage)
- Powerful 3A EN54-4 compliant switch mode PSU
- Low quiescent current – less than 40mA on mains fail
- Wide range of monitored inputs and auxiliary outputs (see schematic)
- Abort and hold inputs allow the panel’s release sequence to be cancelled or suspended at any time
- Time-stamped event log
- RS485 connections for up to eight flush or surface remote status units with their own LCDs, manual release and mode (auto/manual) switches. Single gang economy status units (without an LCD) are also available.
- Extensive range of commissioning and engineering functions
- Optional relay expansion boards and single gang abort and hold buttons
- Ideal for use in computer rooms, telecommunication centres, archive storage areas, chemical plants, generator rooms, museums, etc.
- System line terminator included with all panels
C-TEC® ZFP Touch-Screen Controlled Analogue Addressable Panel
Taking fire alarm technology to a new level.
Every once in a while a product comes along that lifts existing, respected technology to another level. C-TEC’s ZFP is one such product. Created with the input of some of the world’s leading fire alarm and life safety experts, the ZFP is the powerful
Touch-screen controlled fire alarm panel that everyone’s been waiting for.
Designed and built in the UK, the panel can be configured to suit any application. From small ‘one out, all out’ systems to large multi-loop networked systems with sophisticated cause and effects, the ZFP can handle them all – with ease.
Mix and Match
Three master cabinets are available and depending on the cabinet you choose, extra indicator and switch modules can be added, along with additional loop driver PCBs, high-integrity network PCBs, ‘A-BUS’ peripheral PCBs, flush mounting bezels, glazed stainless steel frames and more. With a wide range of ‘off-the-shelf’ ZFPs also available, getting the panel you need for a specific application has never been easier. Although the ZFP panel is in no way obtrusive or an ‘ugly metal box on the wall’, but where aesthetics are perhaps critical, optional state-of-the-art Compact Controllers can be provided. The main panel is simply mounted out of sight and the Compact Controller can be mounted in full view, itself giving enhancement to any modern ‘high-tec’ reception area.
Up to 64, 8-Loop panels can be connected to the ZFP’s high integrity fault tolerant network. This versatility along with the ability to assign individual zones across the network and up to 38 characters of custom text per device, allows for easy identification of the location of a fire.
And That’s Not All
Features such as a fully filterable 20,000+ event memory optional paging facilities, powerful 500mA loop drivers, with plug-on connectors, spacious cabinets with a 20 way earth bar, the ability to achieve 72 hour standby in a standard cabinet and intuitive PC programming tools combine to make the ZFP a very special fire panel indeed.
Fully compliant with EN54 parts 2 and 4, make the ZFP the fire panel for the fire industry worldwide.