Bring your conventional call systems into the 21st Century with C-TEC’s new range of 10 and 20 Zone Call Controllers.
Housed in a durable plastic enclosure measuring just 210mm wide and 175mm high, the Controller brings some exciting new features to our popular 800 Series call system range (see right).
10 and 20 way expansion units are also available allowing systems of up to 30 or 40 zones to be easily implemented.
Ideal for use in nursing homes, medical centres, leisure centres, factories, shops, changing rooms and many more applications.
- Attractive compact design – blends perfectly into any sort of decor
- Flush and surface versions available
- Range includes two master controllers (10 & 20 zones) and two expander units (10 & 20 zones) allowing systems of 10, 20, 30 or 40 zones to be easily implemented
- Two call levels – standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone)
- New ‘Call Accept’ function allows staff to send a call acknowledgment signal of half a second on and three seconds off to calling zones to confirm help is on the way
- Optional call mute and call reset buttons
- Includes an onboard 12V 300mA PSU and two volt-free relay contacts which activate when a standard or emergency call is made
- Innovative slide-in labelling system allows easy customisation
- Additional master controllers and expansion units can be used as repeaters on larger sites
- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of 800 Series call system components
- Should a standby battery supply be required, optional boxed PSUs are available with space for a 12V VRLA battery
- Completely backwards compatible – allows call accept functionality to be added to many existing 800 Series systems by changing the control panel (subject to wiring/cores available – zones with emergency devices may require 4 cores instead of 3)