Tried, trusted and respected by users and installers alike, C-TEC’s 800 Series Call System is ideal for use in all types of private, commercial, residential and public sector buildings. Incorporating the UK’s market-leading disabled persons toilet alarm kit, a wide range of indicator panels and an extensive array of system components, it is without doubt one of the most versatile and reliable conventional call systems on the market.
- Hundreds of applications – suitable for use in hotels, leisure centres, nursing homes, shops, offices, etc.
- Hard wired for total reliability – 4 to 6 core security cable is ideal for most installations.
- Wide range of indicator panels covering 1 to 90 zones.
- Extensive range of ancillaries including ceiling pulls, wall-mounting call points, monitoring points, water resistant alert points, stainless steel call points, overdoor lights, remote sounders, relays and
call latch modules.
- 12V d.c. system – simple to install, easy to operate and highly reliable.
- Most wall-mounting plastic components fit standard 25mm single or double gang back boxes. Ceiling pulls and water resistant alert points are surface mountable.
- Attractive compact design blends perfectly into any sort of decor.
- All power supplies capable of 12V sealed lead acid battery charging.
- Two levels of call – standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone).
- Optional button or magnetic key reset facilities (dependent on items purchased).
- No limit to system size – components can be mixed and matched to meet the layout and call communication requirements of virtually any building – see typical applications diagram for details.
- Optional paging and infrared people protection facilities.
- FREE plan marking up and technical advice service available for larger systems.
- Extremely cost-effective – all components normally available ex-stock.
- Manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 accredited company with over 25 years’ experience of making quality life safety and call system products.
- Can be used to help building managers and service providers comply with BS8300, the Disability Discrimination Act and the Care Standards Act