GLOBALLY PROVEN PRODUCT DESIGN
The FIREscape+ system is the first of its type and integrates Hochiki’s highly successful FIREscape emergency lighting system with its acclaimed ESP fire detection system. By integrating both of these systems onto the same panel and onto the same loop wiring, not only does the emergency lighting become operational in the event of a fire – without the need for a mains supply failure to have occurred – but based on the location of the fire, people are directed away from unsafe exit routes using Hochiki’s intelligent signage.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- To create a combined emergency lighting and fire detection system, only the one control panel and operator interface is required.
- During an emergency, people are provided with directional guidance to help find their escape route quicker and return to safety.
- Cost efficiency throughout the entire product life cycle – from installation to operation, maintenance and recycling
- Minimum of 10 years system life expectancy (battery life expectancy is at least 5 years).
- The FIREscape+ system complies with all British and European emergency lighting standards, in particular BS5266 for the design and installation of emergency lighting systems.
- All of the Hochiki components are environmentally friendly, including – batteries, plastics and electronics are fully recyclable
- With the Hochiki ESP protocol, there is a significant reduction in the potentional for false or unwanted alarms.
- In this combined system none of the devices, including luminaires and exit signs require mains supply.
- All of the emergency luminaires and exit signs have automatic testing functionalities.