Brigit Systems is officially a Distribution Agent for all OSID Detection Equipment.
Large, open spaces – airports, train stations, stadiums and shopping malls – pose unique challenges to reliable fire detection due to their environmental nature and limitations.
Open-area Smoke Detection Reinvented:
OSID is a new technology designed specifically for these environments, enabling early detection and response to save lives and prevent service disruptions. OSID uses a sophisticated algorithm to map and compare the strength of infrared (IR) and ultraviolet (UV) light signals from detectors configured in the space. OSID also reduces the costs of installation and maintenance as the Emitter batteries have more than a five-year life.
Superior Features Offered by OSID
- Maximum detection range up to 150 m (492 ft), outperforming traditional beams by up to 50% in length
- Status LEDs for fire, trouble and power
- Easy alignment with large adjustment and 3D viewing angles
- Simple DIP switch configuration
- Dual-wavelength, LED-based smoke detection
- Limited maintenance requirements
- Conventional alarm interface for straightforward fire system integration
- Both wired and battery-powered Emitters available
- Configurable alarm thresholds
- Diagnostic tools