Our new QT644 floor pressure mat is designed to alert staff to the prospect of a wandering patient in nursing homes, hospitals and other care facilities.
Fully compatible with our Quantec and 800 Series call systems, the mat is manufactured to a high standard with an attractive grey PVC finish and non-slip rubber base.
- Designed to trigger a call when it detects patient foot pressure
- Typically located alongside a bed to advise staff of wandering patients
- Can be connected to a Quantec addressable call system or an 800 Series conventional call system via a remote jack socket
- Tough, durable grey PVC finish with a non-slip rubber base
- Attractive high-quality design – ideal for use in all types of care facility
- Can be wiped-clean using a non-caustic sanitising solution
- Measures 90cm x 60cm (3ft x 2ft). Approx 5mm deep
- Supplied with a 2m lead and a normally open right angled jack plug
- Helps protect infirm residents and dementia sufferers against potential falls by quickly alerting staff if someone gets out of bed
- Highly sensitive
- Simple and reliable operation
- Can also be used in low-level access control applications
- Trades at £77.40 + VAT (excellent discounts for quantity orders)