Compact fire suppression systems for vehicle engines
Port machinery like Container Cranes, Reach Stackers and Forklifts can catch fire easily for different reasons.
Electrical faults can cause short circuits and especially broken and loose hydraulic hoses or oil and fluid leaks can easily lead to engine fires.
In many cases, these fires get detected too late, damaging the vehicles and surroundings. This can have a considerable impact to the safety and health of humans working in the affected area.
Efficient and effective automatic fire suppression systems are essential for ports with tight time schedules. In the event of a fire, it will help to protect workers against lethal effects and prevent costly downtimes and delays during port operations.
Our COMPACT LINE system is a proven and effective fire suppression system suited for any kind of application.
Our system detects and suppresses the fire within seconds, preventing major damage to the engine and its surroundings.
The COMPACT LINE system is certified to avoid re-ignition. Its extinguishing agent does not include any kind of chemicals, is free of fluorine and withstands temperatures as low as -55°C.
A complete detection & suppression system pre-engineered for vehicle engines
- Smallest UNECE-R107 certified water-mist fire suppression system on the market
- Able to protect up to 4m3 engine compartment with only 4 liters of agent
- Only one cylinder to install, patented dual-chamber technology merges propellant gas and agent into one cylinder
- Operates in any position (horizontally, vertically, upside-down)
- Regulated pressure at discharge to guarantee a more efficient cooling effect
- No re-ignition and no chemicals
- Easy to refill (no pump or additional equipment required)
- A worldwide trained partner network