Flagship 8th Generation Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator-UL and ABS Type Approval
YOUR PORTALEVEL® MAX:
- Agents: inspects CO2, FM-200®, Novec™ 1230, FE-13™, FE-25™, FE-36™, Halons and a range of other extinguishing agents.
- Package – 1 x Portalevel® MAX unit, 1 x sensor, 1 x Portatherm® infrared thermometer, ultrasonic gel, operating manual, short form instructions, calibration certificate, 3 year warranty, in robust carrying case.
HOW IT WORKS:
Training – via operation manual, brochure (page 5), YouTube videos and phone/skype/email with our Support team
- Quick & easy non-invasive level measurement
- Accurate to +/- 1.5 mm to the true liquid level
- Long term reliability & battery life, light weight, compact & durable.
- Approvals UL Listed, ABS TYPE, RINA Class.Soc.
- Saves time & labour compared to weighing – 1 person vs. 2 people, 30 seconds vs. 15 minutes
- Innovative & intuitive technology to inspect cylinders & tanks
- Minimise risk to personnel (i.e. no back injuries by heaving lifting)
- Improve asset safety (ie. keep fire system turned on & cylinders in-situ)