The Portalevel® Mini is Coltraco’s 7th Generation Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator. Ideal for fire servicing teams. Test fixed CO2 and clean agent fire suppression systems for correct agent fill level, accurate to +/-1.5mm. We recommend the MINI for cylinders up 300KG in cylinder weight and for regular use. The unit has eyelets on each side allowing the unit to hang around the operator’s neck (strap not included).
YOUR PORTALEVEL® MINI:
- Agents: CO2, H20, FM-200®, NOVEC™1230, old Halons such as 1301 and 1211, FE-13™, FE-25™, FE-36™, HFC-225 & 227ea.
- Package: 1 x Portalevel® MINI unit, 1 x sensor, ultrasonic gel, operating manual, short form instructions, calibration certificate, 3 year warranty, in robust carrying case.
- Approvals: RINA Accepted. Coltraco is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 approved.
HOW IT WORKS:
Training – via operation manual, brochure, YouTube videos and phone/skype/email with our Support team
- Easy to Use – suitable for all level of skill from technicians to chief engineers
- Accurate to +/- 1.5 mm to the true liquid level
- Durable & Versatile robust, lightweight and tests a wide range of fire suppressant agents
- Handsfree – Simply attach your own carrying strap to the D loops 5.
- Saves Time & Labour compared to weighing – 2 people weighing = 15 mins, 1 person Portalevel® = 60 secs
- Proven Technology – Based on the ‘tried and tested’ 7th generation platform
- Minimise Risk to personnel (i.e. no back injuries by heaving lifting) & environment
- Improve Asset Safety test safely while system is fully operational