Includes everything required for a BS8300 clause compliant emergency assistance alarm (except cables & fixings).
Attractively designed and simple to use, it allows a distressed person to raise an alarm in the event of an emergency.
To operate, the user simply pulls the cord of a ceiling pull unit to activate a light and sounder outside the calling room.
Ideal for use in all types of disabled persons toilet application, the NC951 can also be used as a single zone emergency assistance alarm in changing rooms, solariums, interview rooms, reception areas, etc.
- Tried, trusted and respected
- Attractive compact design blends perfectly into any sort of decor
- Double gang call controller features a volt-free relay output, rotary volume control, Braille text and on-board rechargeable battery backup facility
- Remote reset point c/w sounder provides audible and visual indication of an alarm call inside the WC/calling room to reassure users help is on the way
- Simple to install 12V system – four core stranded security cable is ideal for most installations
- New-look ceiling pull unit features two open-sided triangular bangles for ease of use by the infirm
- Disabled WC sticker included in all kits
- All wall-mounting plastic accessories fit 25mm back boxes. Ceiling pull is surface mountable
- Rechargeable back-up battery provides up to 24 hrs stand-by and 15 mins alarm running time
- System can be easily expanded to include up to three additional 800 Series Call System devices
- Can be used to help building managers and service providers comply with BS8300, the Equality/Disability Discrimination Act and the Care Standards Act