YOUR PORTASCANNER® 520 PACKAGE:
1 x Receiver, 1 x Generator, 1 x extension rod and cable, 1 x headphones, operating manual, calibration certificate, 3 year warranty, in robust carrying case.
- PRECISE – Detect leaks as small as 0.06mm
- HOLISTIC FIRE SAFETY – A clean method of testing that does not violate any environmental codes.
- RESULT OUTPUTS – Readings provided in dB for regulation compliance or mathematical linear for ease of use
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Handheld and Generator is less than 500 grams.
- SIMPLE – Easy to use by all: fire engineers, servicing and inspectors alike
- BATTERY – 12 hours continuous battery life
WHEN TO USE PORTASCANNER® 520:
- PRE – DOOR FAN TEST: (i) early anticipation of issues (ii) add to range of services you can offer (iii) more accurate service quotes
- DURING INTEGRITY TEST FIRE SUPPRESSION: (iv) exact leak location
- POST COMPARTMENTATION SURVEY: (v) regulation compliance (vi) no disruption
- COMPARTMENTATION : Before installing clean agent fire suppression systems the integrity of the building structure commonly undergoes “door fan testing”. This determines the peak pressure and agent hold time necessary for ensuring the effectiveness of these fire As required by NFPA 2001 and ISO14520 standards to calculate the overall leakage of a room.
- Standard Generator
- Benefits: fitted with a magnet to attach to compartments, 12 hour continuous battery life, lightweight and portable and simple to use
- Cost: included with the Portascanner® 520 package
- SONIC POWER Generator
- Benefits: Ultra powerful generator, with 16+ sensors for widespread reach, coverage for extra large rooms, for placing at the centre of rooms
- Cost: £995 GBP with the Portascanner® 520 package
- Talk to the sales team about your requirements to find your perfect generator.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Training: via operation manual, brochure (page 6), YouTube videos and phone/skype/email with our Support team
- Certification: Competency Certificates available for operators completing our FREE online training programme