Portable Ultrasonic Transit Time Flow Meter
This is ideal for enabling you to measure flow rates of clean liquid in pipes from 15mm to 6000mm in diameter containing non-aerated fluids e.g. water/glycol/oils in full pipes made of common metal and plastic material.
Portasonic® 2.FL0 uses two sensors: a transmitter and a receiver and the software calculates the time it takes for the ultrasonic pulse to pass from the transmitter to the receiver, which is dependent on the liquid flow rate.
- Non-invasive– Flow measurement from outside of a pipe with clamp-on external sensors: stopping the difficulties of cutting sections of pipe, risking pressure drop or contamination
- Accurate– Device calibrated in an ISO 17025 certified lab with traceable results, accuracy of +/- 1% of reading at rates > 0.2 m/s.
- Reliable– Long term reliability and battery life, light weight, compact and reliable.
- Watertight Integrity– New watertight flap to prevent water ingress into the charging port.
- Datalogging– Stores up to 2000 lines of data. This data can be exported to computer using a RS232 cable.
- 3 Test Methods– Offers 3 different modes of operation so can be used in a variety of different pipe sizes. There are three principles of operation; V-method, W-method or Z-method which refers to transducer positioning.
- Pipework Integrity– Ensures full integrity of pipework through the ability to conduct spot checks at mandated intervals.
- Award Finalist –Shortlisted for “Excellence Award 2019”: com/portasonic-2-fl0-nominated-as-fire-project-of-the-year-03-october-2019
HOW IT WORKS:
- Training– via operation manual, YouTube videos and phone/skype/email with our Support team
- SENSOR OPTIONS:See page 5 of brochure for details.